Auction Terms & Conditions 1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AUCTION By registering to bid or placing a bid you agree to be bound by all of these terms & conditions and any other announced terms and conditions of sale or rules of the site. ToodleLoo Auctions LLC., makes no warranties of any kind relating to any item. All lots are sold "AS-IS" and All sales are Final. All Internet Bidders agree to pay a buyer's premium equal to thirteen Percent (13%) of the hammer price of each item they purchase. Payment of the winning bid amount, buyer's premium and shipping/handling charge will be made at the time the auction is reconciled by ToodleLoo Auctions LLC., using the credit card on file. In consideration of ToodleLoo Auctions LLC., approval of the application of the Bidder to bid in ToodleLoo Auctions LLC., Bidder hereby authorizes ToodleLoo Auctions LLC., to charge the credit card provided by Bidder as specified herein.
2. No sale shall be invalidated by reason of any defect of the lot or inaccuracy in any of the lots by reason of their being incorrectly described in the catalog or elsewhere and no liability shall be by the Auctioneers in respect of any such faults or errors. Catalogs have been prepared only as a guide based on information from sources generally believed to be reliable and from the consignor, but the accuracy thereof cannot be guaranteed or warranted by the Auctioneers. As a result of this REFUNDS ARE NOT PERMITED... We can not guarentee the content/accuracy from our consignors.
3. SHIPPING INFORMATION ***If it fits it ships*** Items must fit in a USPS Priority envelope/box. ToodleLoo Auctions LLC., will run your card on file once your order has been packaged and is ready for shipping within 24 hours of the auctions close. This charge will include your invoice total, shipping and handling, and buyers premium at thirteen percent (13%).
4. A $10 handling fee will be assessed for each declined credit card transaction and Bidder agrees to such charge. Any open invoice after 72 hrs will be relisted on another auction and buyers account will be noted. Requests for other payment arrangements will only be considered prior to the opening of bidding in any auction.
5. The highest bidder shall be the purchaser and no bidder shall retract his bid. ALL BIDS MADE IN U.S. DOLLARS. All sales are final. All buyers must register and agree to the following terms and conditions prior to bidding. Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of Buyers, Seller and/or Secured parties.
6. Any dispute arising as to any bid shall be settled by the Auctioneers at their sole discretion and at the Auctioneers' discretion, the Auctioneer may immediately put the lot in the dispute up again for sale with the original purchaser responsible for sale fees, no sale fees and any deficit in sale price
7. The Auctioneers shall have the right to consolidate or break down lots, or to offer a complete facility as a single lot. Auctioneers reserve the right not to acknowledge or accept any bid which is merely a fractional advance over the preceding bid. The Auctioneers retain the right, without notice, to withdraw any lot or lots, prior to sale of said lots.
8. The Auctioneers assume no responsibility for any liability once bid is accepted. Merchandise "as is" with all faults. Purchasers are advised to pre-arrange for insurance coverage of their purchases.
Ownership title passes upon the fall of the Auctioneer's gavel and/or ending of online bid and thereafter the property is at the risk of the buyer and neither the seller, nor the auctioneer shall be responsible for loss or damage.
9. All applicable sales or excise taxes will be added to the purchase price of all taxable items unless the buyer files with the Auctioneers proof of exemption from all such taxes in a form satisfactory to the auctioneers. If there is a buyer's premium, the tax is applied after the combined total.
10. All cost and the responsibility of such removal shall be borne by the purchaser. The Auctioneers reserve the right to require proof of adequate insurance coverage from any purchaser of lots requiring dismantling, rigging or hot cutting. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and save harmless both the Consignor and Auctioneers against any damage caused by the act of Purchaser and/or his agents in connection with the dismantling or removal of any lot. If removal of said lots requires licensed contractors, buyer agrees to the hiring of said contractor who can provide proof of adequate insurance coverage.
11. All lots must be removed within the time announced or posted at sale. At Purchasers' sole cost and risk, and only in a manner approved by the Auctioneers. If for any reason the purchaser fails to remove any lot within the time specified, the lot shall be deemed abandoned and the Auctioneers, at their sole discretion, may resell per paragraph 8 above or removed and store the said lots at Purchasers' sole risk and expense. In addition, Purchaser shall be liable for any rent incurred or damages suffered by the Auctioneers because of Purchasers' failure to remove any lot within 10 days.
12. If for any reason whatsoever, the Auctioneers' are unable to deliver any lot, or any necessary documentation required in respect of any lot, the Auctioneers' sole liability, if any shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot.
13. Except as herein set out there shall be no guarantees or warranties expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise of any nature whatsoever. Each item will be sold "As Is, Where Is", with all faults. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. CONDITION OF LOTS: ONLINE VIEWING ONLY, PLEASE VIEW ALL PHOTOS PROVIDED FOR DETERMING YOUR OWN (BIDDER) OPINION ON CONDTION/VALUE/ACCURACY, PRIOR TO BIDDING ON ANY ITEM. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS. neither Seller nor ToodleLoo Auctions LLC., MAKES ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE NATURE, QUALITY, VALUE OR CONDITION OF ANY ASSET. ToodleLoo Auctions LLC., & Seller EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No allowance will be made for errors in cataloging, genuineness, defects, or imperfections not noted.
14. CLAIMS: No claims will be allowed after the said item has been removed from the premises.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms